[OM] Re: **SPAM** Re: Webmail

Subject: [OM] Re: **SPAM** Re: Webmail
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 19:09:45 -0700
Tom Scales wrote:
>> Since the POP3 on Gmail is free, I'm continuing to use it for list mail,
>> and nothing else. So far, being on a major provider has resulted in only
>> 4 spam messages, shich don't come through to my POP client,  and one
>> list message classified as spam - fingers crossed.
>>
>> Moose
> Interesting, as my mail on ICDSoft is instant.  Were you in NJ or Hong Kong.
> I did move to a NJ server about a year ago.

I signed up for US, didn't know where in the US.

I'm not where the delay was occurring. Remember, I very seldom log
directly onto my IDCSoft email, but only see it when Thunderbird checks
every 10 minutes. I may even have checked directly when something showed
up in one account and not in the other and found that it simply hadn't
landed at IDCSoft yet, but my memory isn't completely clear.

I'm afraid I'm pretty pragmatic. I found that one was working better
than another at a particular time and just went with what worked best. I
didn't look any deeper into it.

Moose