[OM] Re: [OT] A question about phone numbers

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] A question about phone numbers
From: "Terry and Tracey" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 23:31:25 +1000
A totally off topic question.

I want to contact a friend, Harry, I haven't spoken to for over 12 months.
He is no longer at his phone number. When I call the number I get an office
that is unattended.

He lived in Nottington, Dorset, UK. I would like to write and contact the
new owners of the number, or find out who they are and ask about Harry. Does
anyone know of an on line reverse number search for England?

Unfortunately my friend is getting on a bit and I am concerned for his
health.

Thanks

Foxy