[OM] Re: Tamron adaptall-2 adapter for OM

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron adaptall-2 adapter for OM
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 20:52:57 -0700
Paul wrote:
> 90mm + extension tube on an E-1
> http://www.photocamel.com/index.php/topic,2263.msg16096.html#msg16096
> http://www.photocamel.com/index.php/topic,3829.msg26417.html#msg26417
> (not entirely sure if the tube was used on this one...)
> http://www.photocamel.com/index.php/topic,4286.msg29630.html#msg29630

The first two are nice, but the frosty morning ones are terrific! Not
nice enough to get me to live where I could take something similar, but
lovely to look at. :-)
> And even worse, not just a non-OM Olympus, it's a non-Olympus DLSR !
>
> 90mm + Canon 5D (via my 99c adapter)
> http://www.photocamel.com/index.php/topic,7642.msg58566.html#msg58566

Cute! Slides are serious business at that age.
> Finally, a few examples of using the Tamron 90mm f/2.5 and the Olympus
> 50mm f/3.5 Macro on the 5-D
> http://www.photocamel.com/index.php/topic,8453.msg64649.html#msg64649

Very nice! I especially like the tulip. The first one has that just
slightly overprocessed look that I manage to achieve so often in trying
to get the full effect of a shot with real pop and detail into a small
JPEG. Wonderful background/bokeh in the second.

You aren't helping with my resistance to a 5D! And I already have lenses
for it, 24-85/3.5-4.5, 50/1.8 II, Tamron 28-300/3.5-6.3 Di and
Promaster/Vivitar/etc. 19-35/3.5-4.5. Why am I resisting?

Moose