[OM] Re: Tamron adaptall-2 adapter for OM

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron adaptall-2 adapter for OM
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 16:27:35 EDT

In a message dated 5/7/2006 3:08:43 P.M. Central Standard Time,
paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Even  better, I find that when used on the E-330 in 'B'
mode (manual focus, LCD  image straight from sensor) the differences
between the current ZD and the  'classic' lenses mostly disappear. You
get to see DoF without any dimming  when stopping down. It's a great
camera for rediscovering and enjoying  some of my OM mount lenses. It's
even prompted me to load up my OM4ti with  some Ilford just to get back
to that way of working  again.

Paul, you are very subtle in the way you try to enable. I am strong .  . .
I'm not interested in another e series body until the e-whatever appears  . . .
there isn't really that much difference between the e-1 and the  e-330 . . .
is there?  The printer and scanner really are in the #1 and #2  positions on
the list . . . really, they are.  I'm still strong.  I'm  not weakening.
Really!

Do you spell it froogle.com or is it froogal.com?  I use to like  you.  <[8^)
 Bill Barber