[OM] Re: I have relented ....

Subject: [OM] Re: I have relented ....
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 00:22:13 -0700
Yes, I also don't like Olympus RAW workflow but because of the excellent
color I have to use it, it is the results count not the process.

Starting from shooting RAW with the 10D three years ago I just don't care
about the exposure, always auto with -2/3 stop and adjust it afterward. Now
I changed my digital shooting habbit back to the day I shoot slides, most of
the shots were with fine exposure then I batch convert them by Olympus RAW.
My P4 3.2GHz PC convert a hundred files in less than 20 minutes, I won't
consider it slow. Afterward, pick the few pieces with problem, adjust them
and convert again. For my own works I prefer quality to speed.

C.H.Ling