[OM] Re: I have relented ....

Subject: [OM] Re: I have relented ....
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 12:12:20 -0700
As always, I like to proof with samples, just download the Bibble 4.7,
shot with E-300 and DZ50/2, camera default, no sharpening:

http://www.accura.com.hk/OM/Bibble.jpg

http://www.accura.com.hk/OM/olympus.jpg

I don't think they are the same, it is even not easy to PS the Bibble one to
get the same like Olympus RAW. My wife and young son both immediately
identified the Olympus one has more accurate color (compared with the
actual subject).

C.H.Ling