[OM] Re: Workout - Day 1

Subject: [OM] Re: Workout - Day 1
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 09:25:35 +0200
The gear doesn't help so what you need is a challenge, take the least
used of your om's and the least used lens or lens you dislike the most
and just use those for a month.  may force you to look at things
differently.

For me part of the problem is this damned internet thingy - we get
saturated by good photographs whereas in (g)olden times you would see
far less good prints and then probably only at exhibtions.  ( I have
never been a memeber of  a camera club )

IanW