[OM] Re: Workout - Day 1

Subject: [OM] Re: Workout - Day 1
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 12:55:17 -0700 (PDT)
Winsor wrote:
> I frequently see these platitudes that a real photographer can
> find a creative new image anywhere.

What a crock.  "Real photographers" probably suffer more because
they are so involved in earning money that they don't risk
getting "creative".  Nearly all "creative" work is just a rehash
of what they or others have done already.

> Guess I am not in that class. The best stimulus for me to get
> the photographic juices going is to take a trip. See
> something so different from anything you have seen
> in the  past that you look at it with fresh eyes.

It takes me about a week and a half to get totally immersed in
this process.  I rarely take a "winner" in the first 10 days of
a journey. However, if I immerse in a major time-defined
project, I'm usually in high-gear within 36 hours.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com