[OM] Re: Workout - Day 1

Subject: [OM] Re: Workout - Day 1
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 16:15:44 +0000
I probably haven't taken that many photographs in the last year.  Despite a
steady stream of new gear, mostly bought in a futile attempt to keep me
interested, I'm stuck in a recurring "photo phunk," (or "foto funk," if  you
prefer) which I seem to get into every 8-10 years, where everything I see looks
just like something I've shot a half dozen times before.  I thought maybe
spring and more new gear would give me a kick in the butt jumpstart, but it
ain't happening.  Maybe I need a new hobby.  Or a long vacation from
photography.  After 50 years of shooting, nearly everything is just "Ho-hum,
been there, done that, don't give a rat's ass."  I shoot digital, download it,
look at it, mutter to myself that, yeah, that's nice, then delete it.  I
haven't printed anything in six months.

The new computer ain't helping, either.

Walt, uninspired and, I'm sure, uninspiring :-[

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>