[OM] Workout - Day 3

Subject: [OM] Workout - Day 3
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 22:04:16 -0700 (PDT)
Whew! Finally done.  Kinda a slow night after all. I think
tonight's tally is somewhere over 650 photos.

I probably didn't have to, but during a lull in the action just
over 600 photos I decided to change the battery in the E-1. :)
Manual focus and shooting in HQ mode saves a ton of battery
power.  Just like the previous nights, the four AA rechargables
in the Vivitar held out the whole evening.  And only once did I
have to wait for the flash to recharge after a dual mega-dump.

So, the grand total for three nights is just over 2000 images.
Of those, at least half are tossers due to camera-shake,
out-of-focus, or catching somebody picking their nose.  Of the
other half, maybe half are technically ok, but unusable due to
poor composition or bad timing. So that gives the client maybe
500 usables.

The Minolta A1 got more use tonight than expected. I had a
situation in the green room where I had to work silently. As
quiet as the E-1 is, it was still much too loud. In fact, the
click-click of the A1 was actually too loud.  I also used the A1
when the 100/2.8 was mounted on the E-1. Instead of changing
lenses to get the wider angle shots, I just did them with the
A1.

I'm glad it's over with for another year.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com