[OM] Re: Workout - Day 3

Subject: [OM] Re: Workout - Day 3
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 09:06:10 -0700 (PDT)
> Somewhere I missed what event you were shooting here.

It's an annual regional shindig for our church organization. I
think this is my seventh year of photographing it.  As far as my
photography is concerned, it's the most important photo project
of the year.  It's pretty much standard PJ work.  The results
are used in newsletters, brochures, publications, presentations
and displays.  Oh, and a bunch of print sales.

The challenge is to not only get all the standard stuff you
shoot every year, including the grip-and-grins, but to come up
with new ideas and angles.  I did shoot some for stitching into
panos--we'll see how they turned out.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com