[OM] Re: OT: Toona and timber

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Toona and timber
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 11:03:39 -0600
All loggers should not be painted with the same brush. Some of us practice
sustainable logging production that does not destroy timber stands as they
are continually regenerated.  Unfortunately that is not the practice
everywhere. My timber land provides homes for bears, deer, wild turkeys, elk
and many other little critters. Even though it is periodically logged it is
still beautiful. /jmac