[OM] Re: OT: Toona and timber

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Toona and timber
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 06:26:43 +0100
Well, welcome, Nick (or Toona).  Thanks for the introduction, rant or
not; we could probably all do with the education.  And it is
interesting that it not only the loggers in the US, Latin America and
SE Asia who are getting rid of the "lungs" of the world.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.