[OM] Re: Auto White Balance in scanning [was Another kitchen]

Subject: [OM] Re: Auto White Balance in scanning [was Another kitchen]
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 06:17:54 +0100
Moose, that's an excellent image.  It took me a while to understand
what you meant by your settings, but I do now.

I use White Balance in Vuescan unless I think it will push it too far
off the "ideal".  But if possible I lock the film base colour to get
me on the right track to start with.

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker