[OM] Re: Another kitchen

Subject: [OM] Re: Another kitchen
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 20:27:48 -0700
Moose,  I appreciate your thoughtful critique as always and especially
the time you took to create your examples. What you have done in fact
more closely matches my original scans less some of the red. I agree
that I went overboard in the desaturation and I'll try to put a little
more life back into that wood... but not quite as much as you did. (i
understand that it was for the sake of example). As far as white point
goes I'm not even sure what it should be set at so don't mess with it
much. I use the VueScan setting for auto levels rather than white point.
I must read up on that. Finally the outside shot isn't a keeper and was
only to give a little context. No excuse for a poor exposure though.

mike