[OM] Re: A Delluva surprise

Subject: [OM] Re: A Delluva surprise
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 03:24:57 +0000
No, just an ounce of prevention, plus a stitch in time, etc.  Two inches from a
hot exhaust pipe just seemed a tad too close for a fuel pump.  It was a bit of
a PITA to do, but it's now five inches away and shielded.  I get enough vapor
lock in my brain.  Don't need it in my ride.

And speaking of brain vapor lock, Dell did send me a notice that the computer
was shipping.  It was in an e-mail from last Saturday than I opened but didn't
read because I thought it was just another one of their thrice-weekly sales
pitches.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from