[OM] Re: Photographic Documentation of a Farm Implement

Subject: [OM] Re: Photographic Documentation of a Farm Implement
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 12:30:12 -0500
On 4/18/06, AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yesterday I spent a half-hour at my brother-in-law's farm and
> photographed an old corn-harvester. The goal was to create a
> photographic documentation of the implement, get some stock
> shots as well as snag a few artistic shots as well.

My favorites were the ones with the belts.

My grandfather got his hand pulled into a harvester once.  The belt
broke before it could pull his arm in.  He figured he should have lost
his entire arm if not been killed outright, but he escaped with a
broken up hand.  He kept a pulley from that machine on his desk as a
memento mori.

Joel W.