[OM] ER-D510 (BLM-1 replacement) batteries

Subject: [OM] ER-D510 (BLM-1 replacement) batteries
From: Lawrence Woods <lmwoods@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 23:31:33 -0400
I get the digest version of this list, and last week was particularly
busy, so I didn't get a chance to reply sooner.

One person had asked where I got the Energizer ER-D510 batteries, and
another asked how I liked them.

I got the batteries at buy.com as someone else had already guessed.

As to how I like them, I've only had them a week.  They charged up OK,
and the first one hasn't melted or leaked.  The label on the D510s claim
1300 Mah compared to 1500 for the BLM-1.

They didn't come with plastic covers for the terminals, which is what I
wrote to the list about in the first place.  If I had known that
beforehand, I would have picked another brand.

     ----- Larry Woods