[OM] Re: Photographic Documentation of a Farm Implement

Subject: [OM] Re: Photographic Documentation of a Farm Implement
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 08:21:20 -0300
My first thought was, "Okay, Allis Chalmers orange, or maybe really faded
International red that digital didn't get right again" :-), but then the
photo came up saying Fox River Tractor Co. Who ever heard of that?
We always used a John Deere corn chopper. Is there another make that
actually worked? :-)
My second thought was, being a former farmer, "This thing is begging for
grease."
Nice photo essay though, an inspiration for some of us I'm sure.
Wayne