[OM] OM shopping list, was: Intruducing myself

Subject: [OM] OM shopping list, was: Intruducing myself
From: iwert <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 09:54:22 +0200
Well, this list is about the best shop you can get, honest pricing and
trustworthy.
Just ask what you're looking for, and I suppose you'll get some offers!

I have bought about 60% of my equipment from the list, and never had
any problems.

At the moment I am slimming down, and have a few nice OM-4's (with
energy efficient 4Ti circuits) and some lenses available.

Iwert.

ps: I've got the 3Ti, but that's my main OM-body, and I won't let go
for some time!
My "to keep"  manual set is
OM:
OM-2n and OM-3Ti, 21f2, 35shift NMC, 40f2 (pure romance), 50f1.4,
50f2macro, and 100f2)
Pen:
FT black, FV (my favbourite) and 20f3.5, 38f2.8 macro and 65f1.5 _ 2*70
f2 available, as well as some FT bodies and a 40mm f1.4 and 38 f2.8
pancake (and that's a real pancake!)
And for medium format: a very nice AGFA super isolette with coupled
rangefinder.

Op 15-apr-06 om 09:27 heeft Jan Stalfors het volgende geschreven: