[OM] Pop Photo reviews E-330

Subject: [OM] Pop Photo reviews E-330
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 13:22:06 -0700
Quite a positive review in the May issue that just arrived.

They really like the live preview. They give it excellent ratings for
resolution and color accuracy and High for dynamic range.

They also report better low light focusing and better high iso noise
than the E-300.

As already noted, no display of effective exposure in preview. And no
word, of course, about the reports of focus problems with the 18-180mm.
Deal killers for me, but I hope they sell lots of them.

An OT note: Those with other brand small sensor DSLRs might be
interested in the very high ratings for a new Sigma 17-70/2.8-4.5 with
macro to 1:2 at the long end for under $400.

Moose