[OM] Re: Intruducing my self

Subject: [OM] Re: Intruducing my self
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 14:40:38 -0600
At 02:27 PM 13/04/2006, Jan Stalfors wrote:

>Hi everybody.
>I´ll try to behave to fit in with the rest of you. I´m I a dark hors YES!
>Right now I am. I a Canonist............ I hope anyone got a minor hart
>attack. BUT!!! I recovering since I got to know the quality of Olympus. At
>first I tried a 35 mm PC lens on my Canon with excellent result.

Welcome, Jan.

You'll find that there are very few Olympus
zealots on this List, but a lot of people who
really like Olympus (and many of us own at least
bits and pieces of other systems).  We own Canon,
Nikon, KonicaMinolta, Pentax -- and that's just
in 35mm film and various digital formats.  I've
heard tell that there are even a few Leica-nauts
here, but I'm not rich enough to be in their company...  ;-)

Oh, and one other thing: you can have my 28/2.0
and 21/2.0 Zuikos when you can pry them from my
cold, dead hands.  8^>    (The 21's sitting on my
E-1 even as we speak, where it's doing a yeoman's
job as a 42mm-equivalent lens for the
E-1...).  But I do have a couple of OM bodies for
sale if'n yer interested.  OM-2Sp and OM-1n, both
very clean (the OM-1n's practically new, actually...).

Garth