[OM] Re: Olympus lens

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus lens
From: Johan Malmstrom <jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 21:52:23 +0200
I guess I'm responsible for him, as I pointed him to the zuikoholic-page
 :)

Jan, I hope you behaves and at least has a OM-body! :) Don't be afraid,
introduce your self and tell us about your zuikoholism. It's alright. And if
you don't have a (or enough) OM-body yet, please visit
http://foto.johanmalmstrom.se/?dnode=1176

/ Johan

OM-gear for sale! Please visit http://foto.johanmalmstrom.se/?dnode=1176