[OM] Re: Recent shots with my E-500

Subject: [OM] Re: Recent shots with my E-500
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 21:20:52 -0700
Ali wrote:
> "When you get this one figured out, please let me know.  I constantly
> struggle with the auto focus and find myself using manual mode more often
> than  not and still not producing the kind of images my friends get with
> their IS  lenses. ""
>
> Several people have complained about the auto-focus in longer lenses. What is
> the deal
> that? Particularly the new E-330 and the 18-180 kit lens. One guy thought he
> was going
> crazy....he exchanged the kit for a new one and still had an issue.

Hmmmm... Just the combo I've been thinking might be a great E-thingie
starter kit.

Are these focus problems in ordinary light? I just don't have focus
problems in anything but moderate indoor light and only at the long,
slow end using my 300D with Tamron 28-300, and that's out of date AF by
Can*n current standards.

Makes me think 30D or 5D, frustrating as an Oly user for so long.

Moose