[OM] Re: Recent shots with my E-500

Subject: [OM] Re: Recent shots with my E-500
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 13:26:48 -0500
Ali,
        I'll echo the same comments. Enjoyed your photos; good mix of subjects;
and bravo for garnering some really good shots during Buffalo "Spring"...a
tough thing to do. Having lived in western NY for 6 years (Rochester/ Lewiston)
some time ago, I can attest to that. A few questions about a few of the
photos...where were the Sea Oats? Perhaps you visited my state (SC). How long
does the Henna skin art last? I really like the wedding photo...sorry to hear
it didn't go well. I must confess though, I was really side tracked by "Indian
Chicky Babes" comment link.
        BTW, Chris I can give you no help in resisting the 11-22; it's a great
lens...go for it.

Charlie