[OM] Re: Recent shots with my E-500

Subject: [OM] Re: Recent shots with my E-500
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 12:35:09 EDT
In a message dated 4/6/2006 11:13:45 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

When  using the large lens (50-200) - lets say shooting photos of ducks/geese
- I  noticed that there was an issue with focus and also the photos came out
darker  than I anticipated. For example, I couldn't make out the ducks eyes.
Is the  focus issue due to camera shake? I know some people on other forums
have  complained of focus issues with larger zoom lenses when using an E-series

camera.

When you get this one figured out, please let me know.  I constantly
struggle with the auto focus and find myself using manual mode more often than
not
and still not producing the kind of images my friends get with their IS
lenses.

Thank you. I always thought that have a "clean" shot free from  trees/twigs
in the foreground made the best photo.

It is said that the best part of any good landscape shot is a good
foreground.  I find it hard to argue with that position.  In your  original
image, I
was looking for no sticks protruding into the picture or  sticks in the context
of "I'm on a shore line and there are bushes growing here  and they are
included as part of my composition."   Bill  Barber