[OM] Re: Help! Moron needs computer advice

Subject: [OM] Re: Help! Moron needs computer advice
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 12:48:16 -0400
I don't think you need a CD.  The DVD drive will play or create any CD.
  I used to have two CD drives which I kept to facilitate making a copy
of a CD.  However, I almost never copied any CD's and when I did there
really wasn't much time difference between CD to CD copy and CD to hard
drive to CD copy.

I'm curious to see if anyone disagrees with me on this point and, if so,
why.

Chuck Norcutt

Walt Wayman wrote:

> Same song, second verse.  After visiting a couple of local
> "builders," I've decided just to go with Dell.  I've made a couple of
> changes from the system I listed previously based on the profoundly
> elucidating advice and counsel I received from this august group.

   < big snip >