[OM] Re: Help! Moron needs computer advice

Subject: [OM] Re: Help! Moron needs computer advice
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 12:08:43 -0400
Walt, glad to hear you gave the locals a chance.  Too bad all around that
they couldn't address your needs.  Happened to me on a couple deals I've
done.  Three of the local dealers with whom I've dealt have gone out of
business in the past couple years.  I miss 'em but unless the service side
of their business is strong they simply can't compete with the high volume
sellers.

Your configuration sure looks good to me.  I assume the anti-lock brakes are
standard with the processor.  ;o)

Have fun!/ScottGee1