[OM] Re: Help! Moron needs computer advice

Subject: [OM] Re: Help! Moron needs computer advice
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 11:44:42 -0500
To one moron from another,

I would suggest a two head video card, or two. I find that PS is much more
friendly with the pallettes and such on a second smaller monitor. I use a
cheapo on sale 15" flat screen that I got cheap.

If you use a dual head card, it will probably be impossible to profile the
monitors separately. That requires either two cards, or a VERY exxpensive
dual head card, so I am told. I've not investigated this, as I reallly don't
think I need to profile my pallettes.

Bill Pearce