[OM] Re: OT: Epson 1280 Printer Question

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Epson 1280 Printer Question
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 19:25:54 +0100
Ah, yes they are framed with glass covering.  I live in village, but
we have a wood & coal burning fire/stove in the sitting room
downstairs (a Vermont Castings Resolute btw) so I should imagine
there is a fair amount of particulate matter in the air ...

... It's probably about time I printed some more recent holiday shots
now.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker