[OM] Re: OT: Epson 1280 Printer Question

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Epson 1280 Printer Question
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 06:30:27 +0100
I have half been expecting some fading or colour shift in some photos
I took of the Alhambra and printed in 2003, about 2 1/2 years ago.
They have been hanging in a corridor with a south-facing window and
they still look excellent.  I have not compared them side-by-side
with a new print, but on their own they look good.

They were printed with an Epson 1290 with Epson inks on Ilford
Galerie Smooth Pearl.

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker