[OM] Re: OT: Epson 1280 Printer Question

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Epson 1280 Printer Question
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 15:44:17 +0200
I'm a fan of the third one: SMOOTH HIGH GLOSS
MEDIA<http://www.ilford.com/html/us_english/prod_html/galerie/htm/prod/shg.htm>
-
it's not the regular smooth, but the high-gloss smooth - true it's clay
surfaced and it's not really archival.  See their website and data sheet:
http://www.ilford.com/html/us_english/prod_html/galerie/htm/prod/products.htm
Their blurb says 10 years with dye inks under glass and 30 years with
pigment inks.
But it's drop-dead gorgeous when it comes out of the printer!
Jez