[OM] Re: [OT] How to change clock

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] How to change clock
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 17:15:51 +0000
Jez

What's off-topic about such a frugal and high-quality OM-carrier?

On my '03 320d ES the clock is changed with the knob sticking out of
the RPM gauge.  You twist it left for hours and right for minutes (or
vice-versa) and it is spring-loaded (quite tightly) back to centre.
Don't do it while you're driving ... ;-)

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.