[OM] Re: Hurt feelings, disappointment, sniff, sniff...

Subject: [OM] Re: Hurt feelings, disappointment, sniff, sniff...
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 17:12:10 +0000
Walt

I obviously did not send the email that I must have composed only in
my head ... ;-)

My immediate thought was that you look much younger with your face
hidden ;-)

My second was that it was pretty good to have the T-shirt, but to
have the cap as well (even if it is one of those truly ghastly
baseball thingies which make tufts of hair (if one has any) stick out
at the back).

I ran out of thoughts at that stage, but I am impressed that you have
an E-330, almost before dpreview has run the review.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.