[OM] Re: Storing lenses, was:

Subject: [OM] Re: Storing lenses, was:
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 08:44:40 -0800
It looks like Chuck posted a good link to the current ones
http://www.lowepro.com/Products/Backpacks/allWeather/Pro_Trekker_AW_II.aspx

I might have the older version at home. I'll take a look. If you plan on
filling it with Zuikos, you probably won't be able to lift it. It's nice to
have a little space left for something else that is lighter. If you can lift
it, the belt works well for carrying the load.

The micro trekker will hold a pretty complete E-system kit.

-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>

You'll have to do better than that.  There are no less than 10 separate
LowePro products with "Trekker AW" in the name.

See: <http://www.lowepro.com/Products/>
and click on the product names pull-down menu.

Chuck Norcutt