[OM] Re: Storing lenses, was:

Subject: [OM] Re: Storing lenses, was:
From: Wayne S <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 10:32:05 -0500
I thought it was specific, Lowepro  Pro Trekker AW II and shown here:

http://www.lowepro.com/Products/Backpacks/allWeather/Pro_Trekker_AW_II.aspx

I forget which version I have, maybe Nature Trekker. This bag I think
is bigger than what I have. Do you need such a large bag?

My main complaint with my version is that the width of the center with
that extra pad is too narrow for most any lens I have that would be
long and go in the center column.

The bag weight seems heavy with all that padding. If I'm on a hike
I often opt for a smaller amount of stuff.

The harness is comfortable enough, but I have not packed with it all day.

These bags are not the kind you can work out of. I have to take mine
off and set it on the ground to get to anything.

Wayne - still in search of the perfect camera bag.