[OM] Re: Boy, did I stir up a storm !

Subject: [OM] Re: Boy, did I stir up a storm !
From: "Piers Hemy" <Piers@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 16:06:44 -0000
Right you are, Scott, I was wrong about the N 28 PC (but then, what do *I*
know about OT bodies!).

No, not Olympus manufactured, but from the same original source as Chuck
mentioned - they are 6x6 lenses mounted on the T/S chassis for 35mm.  I have
seen 35mm and 80mm available for OM, haven't seen the 65mm and 120mm.  There
is also a 45mm/3.5 for Pentacon Six, Mamiya, Contax and Pentax 645 which
should be adaptable to OM.  I can only vouch for the 35/2.8.

As you say, tilt can be an extraordinary tool.  Even more so than shift!

Piers