[OM] Re: Boy, did I stir up a storm !

Subject: [OM] Re: Boy, did I stir up a storm !
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 16:57:54 -0500
This presents an interesting quandry.  For those wedded to older
glass, Can*n is a good choice because adapters are plentiful but
cumbersome to use because the 'E' in 'EF mount' stands for
'Electronic' and don't know nuthin' 'bout no manual lenses'.

OTOH, if you can be happy with Nik*n lenses and are willing to buy one
of their pro bodies you can still use almost all Nikk*r lenses from AI
on up without an adapter and still have decent functionality.

IOW, you can pack a bag with a Nik*n SLR, a Nik*n dSLR and a selection
of Nikk*r lenses and away you go.  Yes, the 1.5x factor will apply
when using the dSLR, but at least everything works pretty effectively
together.

Or am I missing something?

And you already know about using OM lenses with the adapter . . .

ScottGee1

SNIP!