[OM] Re: It's happened. I've relented.

Subject: [OM] Re: It's happened. I've relented.
From: Bernard Frangoulis <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 01:04:20 +0100
>Nah. I think the D200 is a significantly better camera than either
>one of them and there is very little difference in the resolution.
>Check the review at dpreview of the D200.

Yes, I did, and I'm very interested in the D200 (couldn't handle one in a shop
yet, though). This is why I was surprised at Tom saying that today he would
choose a 20D or 5D. The 5D, I can understand. The 20D over the D200 is more
surprising to me. But I am still very uncertain about all this... The only
thing I know is that I am very skeptical at the direction Oly seems to be
taking ;-)

Bernard