[OM] Re: Digital vs film resolution

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital vs film resolution
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 15:17:48 -0500
I think that all we've shown here is that none of us really knows how to
quantify the operation of film.  Neither could I find a technical paper
on the subject (even at Kodak) with a brief search.

What I do know is that my 5MP A1 images are of much higher quality than
the scanned 9MP (2700 dpi) film derived images that I can create at home.

Chuck Norcutt