[OM] Re: E-1 ISO 800 Acceptability

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 ISO 800 Acceptability
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 22:32:46 -0800
Actually me too, but I have also seen some E-1 tests from dpreview at ISO800
and they don't look anything like yours, here is an example:

http://img2.dpreview.com/gallery/olympuse1_samples/originals/pb271247.jpg

I can tell you I will do better than dpreview at RAW mode, especially they
used to set the sharpening to +1 and +2 which is very unfavourable to the
noise of E-1.

C.H.Ling