[OM] Re: Isle Royale Workshop

Subject: [OM] Re: Isle Royale Workshop
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 05:43:44 -0800 (PST)
> I've got 7 days break on this month between 15-23, and started
> thinking about the isle. But, because of the cold and the
> leaflessness
> condition, does it worth to trek there in this period ?

Which month?  The hardest part will be finding a ferry schedule
that works for you. They don't start running until May and end
in September.

I wouldn't worry one bit about any leafless condition as you
have an extensive boreal forest, and actually, the color should
be at peak. As to the cold?  Just bring another layer.

Since this particular week is still open on my calendar, I would
be happy to add a second (or third) week and host another
session.  This would open up a few more slots, too.

The week in question would be Monday the 18th island arrival and
Friday the 22nd departure.  If necessary, there is another ferry
leaving for the mainland on Thursday.

Ken

http://mail.yahoo.com