[OM] Re: [OM-D] PMA 2006 Olympus info?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM-D] PMA 2006 Olympus info?
From: "Fabio Fiorellato" <flowerside@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 09:38:52 +0100
For a review of the Sigma 30mm f/1.4 (and various other lenses, included
many Digital Zuiko) you can also take a look at:

http://www.photozone.de/8Reviews/lenses/sigma_30_14/index.htm

or

http://www.photozone.de/8Reviews/index.html

for the full review index.

HTH

Fabio

PS: the reviewer seems to be not so well-impressed by the sigma lens,
although it often praises the Digitali Zuikos.