[OM] Re: [OM-D] PMA 2006 Olympus info?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM-D] PMA 2006 Olympus info?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 19:40:48 +0000
Boring, same ol' s**t here: 66 F., not a cloud in sight, a gentle zephyr that
only lightly disturbed the petals of the daffodil, crocus and vinca blossoms I
spent a couple of hours photographing this afternoon, a half hour with the E-1,
and the better part of two with the Mamiya RB67 loaded with almost the last of
the Velvia 50.  One was an easy 40 shots, the other a somehow more satisfying
10, kind of like the difference between a Big Mac from the drive-through and a
ribeye right off the grill, cooked over charcoal and hickory chips.  Being an
old, retro fart is still fun, though, whatever the weather.

And our apple trees are starting to bud, too, so spring must be nigh.  Like
Brother Dave Gardener said, the only reason folks live "up there" is 'cause
they've got jobs up there.  :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from