[OM] Re: [OM-D] PMA 2006 Olympus info?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM-D] PMA 2006 Olympus info?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 11:45:27 -0800
I think you will get a price drop in about 6 months like Canon did
with the 1DMkII.

Frankly if I were to get a Canon in that price range the 1DMkII would
be the one for me. Much better professional body and features, lower
noise than the 5D, and avoids the worst of the  problems of full
frame digital like dark corners and wide angle CA. Super image
quality. And interchangeable screens with a choice of nine.

There is nothing to cleaning a sensor, any more than cleaning a lens.
And you don't have to do it that often.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA