[OM] Re: Speaking of tripods and such..

Subject: [OM] Re: Speaking of tripods and such..
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 20:28:47 +0000
That is easily fixed by attaching a Cullmann QA adapter to the Manfrotto QR
plate and putting the Cullmann QR doohickies on the gear.  They're small,
light, secure, inexpensive, and I probably have more than a dozen, because they
can stay on the stuff and, even when not in use, you probably won't even notice
they're there.  Just ask Moose.  :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from