[OM] Re: Speaking of tripods and such..

Subject: [OM] Re: Speaking of tripods and such..
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 20:40:03 +0000 (GMT)
Bought mine for £60.00 still attached to a bloody huge
Manfrotto tripod which I assume was intended for
studio use. The head is ideal for close up / Macro
work where the movements allow you to "fine tune" the
view. For normal outdoor use I find it a bit on the
heavy side.
      The tripod to which it was attached is in a
storeroom at work...it is far too heavy to use.
Regards, John Duggan, Wales UK.

--- Ian Nichols <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Does anyone have any direct experience ( & comments
> on) the Manfrotto 410
> geared head?  I've been thinking of getting a geared
> head for a while now,
> and they all seemed way too expensive for me, but
> there's a place (Morris
> Photographic in Oxford (UK)) selling them for
> UKP119.95, which I could cope
> with if it's any good.

NEW Yahoo! Cars - sell your car and browse thousands of new and used cars
online! http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/