[OM] Re: Speaking of tripods and such..

Subject: [OM] Re: Speaking of tripods and such..
From: "Martyn Smoothy" <mds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 17:29:18 -0000
Got one - works very well - bought second-hand on oboy.
Only geared head I've used so can't compare it with anything else but has
been very good with my OM gear. Only problem I've had is that you need to
prise off a glued on cover plate to adjust the tension for the gearing,
bloody stupid system (but you may never need to do this).
Price also looks very reasonable.