[OM] Re: [OM-D] PMA 2006 Olympus info?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM-D] PMA 2006 Olympus info?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 20:44:22 +1100
And it will come in lots of colours or fake gold plate; will need to
be adjusted and repaired straight out of the factory; will be made of
hand-ground pieces of old submarines; feature a six megapixel solid
brass Ukrainian sensor; weigh twenty pounds; come in regular,
Siberian and Yuri Gagarin commemorative versions; be brilliantly
conceived and horribly executed (as will the designers); have superb
lenses of which 20% will be perfect, 40% acceptable and 40% absolute
rubbish in each type; develop an immediate and fanatical following.
AndrewF