[OM] Re: Incidence angle and digital sensors

Subject: [OM] Re: Incidence angle and digital sensors
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 16:47:14 -0500
The shot I posted recently taken with an OM mount Tokina RMC 17/3.5
mounted on a 5D looked pretty good to me.  No purple color fringing
visible around the tree limbs against the sky even at the far corner of
the frame.  I don't think the RMC line was Tokina's best but it looks
good enough for me.  I've been meaning to test it against the Canon
17-40 f/4L at 17mm but haven't gotten one of Walt's round tuits yet.

Chuck Norcutt